November 24, 2010

Gratitude

There are so many things for which I have to be Thankful for.  I'm grateful for my loving family.  That they put up with me and my many failings as a mother.  They know I'm still in the process of trying to become. 
I'm grateful for the friends that I have made in the new area that we live in, and for the one's we left that still know we are friends and are willing to keep in touch and love us.
I really am grateful for the Relief Society Presidency that I have to work with.  They are a bunch of wonderful women that have made my life so much easier through this process. 

I'm grateful for the men in our family.  That they are worthy Priesthood holders and that they take it seriously and keep the commandments of our Heavenly Father.
I'm grateful that we'll be getting a new baby granddaughter in a few months.  I really can't wait for that one.
I'm grateful for a daughter that is so willing to be a mom and walk those paths even though they haven't been easy so far and will be harder at times.

I'm grateful that I've been able to attend school.  It has been difficult, but I've felt myself grow with the experience.

  Weber State University
I'm grateful to know that I have a Loving Heavenly Father that cares about me and all of my needs, wants and desires.  That He is patient with me and so tender in His loving care.  He heals my wounded heart and is always there for me.  I know I am never alone and for this knowledge I am grateful!

I've been posting my Thanksgivings for the past month.  I hope I can continue to county my many blessings and forever show my gratitude to my Father in Heaven!

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!



No comments: