November 12, 2010

Blessings of the Day

Today I am grateful for friends.  I was able to sit and talk with one of my friends yesterday that I hadn't talked to in awhile.  It was like we'd never stopped seeing each other everyday.  I love it when you can be comfortable with someone and that they know you so well.  She is a dear friend and has been there for me through tough times and through happy times.  She is always cheering me on to find in my life what it is that makes me happy.  She gives great advice and is like the wise owl that is always quiet, but there with great wisdom.  This is one thing I am very grateful for!

I am also grateful for my family.  I was able to see my Maddi today.  She is starting to show with her pregnancy.  Her tummy is so small and I wonder if it will ever seem like she is really pregnant.  It was so fun talking to her.  She told me she is now feeling the baby move and that it likes to kick her bladder.  I guess that's payback for all of the times she kicked mine (JK).  It is just fun to see your daughter grow up and experience things that you did too.  I feel like we have an even stronger bond and can share things that we couldn't before, because she didn't understand and hadn't experienced them.  I love my children.  I love to see them grow and become so much more than I was able to be!  Love them so much!!

No comments: