November 05, 2010

Gratitude

Shoot!  I can't believe I missed a day to say what I am grateful for.  I will make amends and say 2 things that I am grateful for today.

First and fore most, I'm grateful that my math test will be over in about 3 hours.  I can't tell you how hard this school thing has been for me.  I just don't seem to retain things like I did when I was younger.

Okay with that out of the way, I have to say that today I am grateful for Technology.  On Wednesday evening we found out that we will be having a sweet baby girl coming to our family around the end of March!  I am so excited to hold that sweet little thing.  Babies are such miracles.  My daughter Maddi will be a wonderful mom.  She is so very good with kids.  It will be interesting to see what she learned from me and what she decides she doesn't like that I did as a mom.  So fun to watch! 

I will really be better tomorrow and make sure that I keep my list going.  Such a wonderful way to remember the things we are grateful for!

No comments: