November 10, 2010

Beautiful White

I woke up this morning to a beautiful white yard.  Yep, snow!  It was so beautiful and quiet.  It gave me time to enjoy the beauty I have been surrounded with the past year or so.  I still have to pinch myself everytime I think about where we live.  It seems like a dream.  Truly we have been blessed by where Heavenly Father has put us.  We live in a great little neighborhood, in a wonderful ward, in a beautiful area!  My heart is so full of gratitude for what I have been blessed with.

I missed writing yesterday because of school, so I am adding that to this post.  Yesterday I went to talk to my math professor - fully intending to drop the class because I thought I was failing.  Well, to my astonishment, he told me I am passing.  It isn't with an A, but if I continue to do what I have been, I will pass.  I feel blessed in that I know I couldn't have come this far without my Heavenly Father's help and blessings.  I know when I say a prayer before I go to class or before a test, he will help me to remember the things that I have studied.  Again, I have been so blessed.  I am grateful for a Loving Father!!

No comments: