May 02, 2011

Blessings

So the last week has been a little crazy.  I've been taking classes required by the state and nationally to get my Mortgage Originator's license.  It's been a little overwhelming, but still it's been fun.  I am trying to get my license so that I can work for a neighbor.  I will be doing his loan processing and I think it will be a very good fit for me.  I will be able to set my own hours (as long as I get the work done) and still be able to do my church calling and be a mom and grandma.  This is what I've been looking for.  I feel very blessed that my Heavenly Father is watching out for me.  He seems to know when I need His watchful care.  He opens doors and pours out his blessings. 

I've also been blessed to go and spend time with my daughter and grand-daughter.  It's been fun watching her grow.  And my how she is growing.  It seems like I see her and within just a couple of days she is changing.  Today she was cooing at me and smiling.  I love being a grandma.  I never thought I'd like it this much but it's a blast.  I can't wait to take her and do things with her it will be such fun and it's something I'm really looking forward to.

So for now, this is my life and I'm really enjoying it!  I am blessed!

No comments: