December 04, 2011

Wonderful Weekends

This weekend has been so enjoyable.  Although it seems to be passing way to quick.  Saturday began with my helping out at my daughter's school.  Our school's Madrigal group does a Christmas program each year where they do a renaissance dinner.  They do so much work  putting so much  effort into the acting and singing and they have a lot of fun doing it.  So I was able to help in the kitchen and enjoy the spirit of the day. 

Then I went to the baptism of my sweet niece Kennan.  She is such a sweet girl.  I talked on the gift of the Holy Ghost that we receive after our baptism.  We then had a family dinner and had time to talk and enjoy each other.  I love family.  There is nothing like the support that we have and I totally enjoy being with my family.  We got to hold and snuggle our grand baby there.  I am so totally besotted by that little cherub.  She has taken my heart and wrapped it about her little fist.

Today we will go to church and enjoy the sweet spirit of our Savior there.  Then later this evening we will enjoy the message that our Prophet has to give us about this wonderful time of year.  I love weekends like this.  I love that I am so blessed and am able to enjoy these times!

No comments: