December 31, 2011

Ready for 2012



Well, here it is New Year's eve.  I'm ready for the new beginning of a new year.  This year has been wonderful and full.  This  next year already promises wonderful things to come.  Our youngest son is engaged and we will be having a wedding in March.  And not to be too materialistic, but this week my sweet husband is going on an adventure with me.  For a couple of years now I've been wanting a new vehicle.  I would go online and research different SUV's and read about them.  Well we found one online this past week in Pennsylvania.  So we will be flying out there on Thursday night and then having a road-trip home hoping to make it home Saturday before my youngest daughter leaves for the Senior Hop (The Senior Prom).  So if the rest of the year is anything like the beginning - look out because we're in for some fun!!

Happy New Year's to Everyone!!

No comments: