August 02, 2011

Tests and Blessings

For the past few months I have been studying and studying and studying as well as taking tests and taking more tests.  It has been a hard thing, but today I passed my final test for my Mortgage Loan Originator license.  I am so delighted it is over.  Once you take a test and fail, you have to wait a whole month before you can even sign up to take the test again.  The waiting is a killer and the test is not easy!  It took a whole lot of praying and studying to get this far, but I'm excited.  Such a burden has been lifted off my shoulders.  I feel very blessed today!

So now I can move forward in one of the things that I want to do with my life.  I am going to work for my neighbor at Summit Lending Associates as a loan processor.  I'm excited to be looking at working again.  I've missed the sense of purpose it gives me.  And with my children (all but one and she'll be going next year) gone, I feel like I can still accomplish so much.    I want to contribute to the community and I feel like this is one way I can do that, by helping others.  So today I am blessed in this way and hope to be a blessing to others in return.

I'm so Happy and Excited!!  It's a beautiful day, life is good!!

1 comment:

It all began here said...

So cool! Congrats!!!!!!!