August 07, 2011

A Day of Reflection

This week has been a blessed week.  I've had the chance of passing my test so that i can begin work.  I was able to see all of my children but the one that lives in AZ (and I talked to him several times on the phone).  I got to hold my granddaughter and tell her how much I love her.  I was able to sew and be a bit creative.  I've been able to take time a read a book.  I was blessed to go on a date with my husband to the Temple on Saturday morning.  We were able to visit my in-laws.  I visited my parents.  I ate pizza (which for a celiac isn't very often) it was gluten-free.  I had time to visit with neighbors and friends and as I thought on all of these things that I was able to do, I feel blessed.  I've loved this week!

4 comments:

It all began here said...

love this post. How great it is to recognize the small things in life that bring us so much love and joy. You have a beautiful life.

So happy for you.

Here's to more pizza!

Chris and Maddi said...

Sounds like a good week! Thanks for coming over and helping with L!!

Kristanne said...

Jil, I have missed reading - I lost your link. Maddi sent it to me. Love the post. We do need to take time to be thankful. We have so much, even in difficult times. I have realized that over the past little while, I need to be better at expressing it though. Thanks for your friendship.

Ivey League Mama said...

That does sound blessed and wonderful! (And I love that picture!)