September 07, 2011

Simple Truths

Today I read something that made sense to me!  You can also read it "here".  You know when you read a simple truth and it just makes sense.  It touches you heart and it becomes a part of you.  That is how I felt when I read this daily thought.  I've been in turmoil lately with some things going on in my family and this small thought spoke to my spirit.  As I read it I felt a peace come over me that hadn't been mine for a time.  I am grateful that I found this small bit of inspiration.  I hope it helps someone else out there and gives them the peace I was able to attain today!

2 comments:

Kristanne C. Willden said...

So true. How we often get caught up in the ought tos instead of what we need. Thanks for the thought.

It all began here said...

I love this site. Great post.

Hope you are well.

<3
Deb