September 16, 2011

Boundries

Yesterday and the day before were crazy!  I am still trying to learn my job and it has been rather frustrating as the trainer has decided that he has trained enough and I am now on my own.  However, I think this has been a blessing as I am turning to others and finding friends as well as people that are willing to help and make the going easier.  But it's still hard. 

As I reflected on yesterday, I smile.  I worked hard in the morning, got my work done (now I'm waiting on others).  I started on my daughters senior quilt, I attended a friend's mom's viewing, I got to attend my daughter's soccer game and then I went to a class with a dear friend.  It was a busy day, but one that I totally enjoyed!  I felt like I had accomplished something and then I was rewarded by being able to enjoy the talents of others.  What a blessing!

I feel like I'm growing.  It's hard to push the boundries that I'm comfortable in, but I'm growing and when I look back on how hard the beginnings were I will smile to see how I've grown!!   It's all worth the struggle!!

1 comment:

Kristanne said...

I can't believe how creative you are! You are growing and such and example to me. Sending love your way!