July 02, 2011

July 4th!

I've got to tell you that this is my F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E. Holiday ever!! I like it better than Christmas, than my birthday (I don't know if you can count that as a holiday), than Thanksgiving, and even better than Halloween!  I love that it is in the summer I love that the sun is usually shining and that everybody is happy.  I love that you can all get together without worrying about presents or stressing about if the weather will be good enough that everyone can make it.  I love that it's a time to remember those that sacraficed that we could live in this free, wonderful country!  I love the fireworks and bbq's, I love running into old friends at the parks.  For me this is one of the times that I would say "BEST DAY EVER!".   I just love it.

Anywho, I just wanted to get that out there!  I hope that everyone have a fabulous Fourth!!

No comments: