January 18, 2011

Giving Your All

So on my last post, I mentioned the disappointment that I had found in the negativity at my workplace.  I've decided that I need to give it my all and try my best before I can say it isn't for me.  I think this is important in any aspect of our lives.  We need to give our all before we give up!  That way we can really know if what we are doing is right for us.  A bit redundant, sorry...

Anyway today was so much better.  I am trying to have a really good attitude, to smile and to be kind to everyone there.  (I've always tried to do this, but I'm trying even harder).  I hope if they aren't having a good day, that I can make it better.  This is my plan.  I hope it works, because like I said before this has always been my Dream Job!  Maybe part of the problem was this, that I had very high expectations.  A job is always that, a j.o.b.  But I can make it what I want or at least try and give it my best shot!

So for now, I will keep smiling and keep trying!  I'll let you know in awhile how it's going!!

No comments: