January 16, 2011

Busy Weeks

This week is becoming more and more busy as I sit and write down all that I will be doing.  However, I love weeks that are busy.  I tend to do better on weeks where I have alot to accomplish.  I tend to stay on track better.  With this weather, I'm also able to focus more on my tasks than the weather and it helps me get through on all of the days with no sunshine.

I also must admit that I do like a day off now and again.  That is what my day tomorrow will be.  Hannah wants me to help her work on a dress that we got her, and I also want to sew on some baby items that I want to make for Maddi.  It will be a fun, very relaxed type of day.  Who knows, maybe we'll even throw in Pride and Prejudice to watch while we work. (That's one of my favorite things to do). 

This week will Rock and I can't wait.  I'll let you all know how it goes!

No comments: