September 24, 2013

September~ Where the heck did it go??

Oh my heck.  I can't believe the month of September is almost over.  It just flew by.  I last posted Sept 1 and was going to be sure to post a ton this month.  However, that didn't happen.  Here it is the 24th and nothing between then and now.  It isn't for the lack of doing things, in fact it's because I've been so busy that I just down right forgot!

So for the past few weeks we've been finishing up shopping for the mission.  I think we have everything but a bike and I hope we have that within the next couple of days so my stress level can taper off.  She will make a wonderful missionary and a fashionable one at that.  She is so excited she can hardly stand it.  I spent 3 hours in the orthodontists office the other day when she got her braces off.    Now she is anxious to be off because there is nothing more to stop her.

The son's business is going well.  In fact it's going gang busters.  We have more work than we can handle.  We will be looking for more workers and hopefully good honest men.

On the home front ~ I have had a nasty head cold this week, but I can't let that keep me down.  I have way too much to do.  I will be sewing on a baby quilt in the next week or so.  I need to get things ready for Hannah's farewell and all that entails.  I think we will have about 70 - 100 people coming to dinner. And then I will have Hannah help me decorate for Halloween before she leaves.  I can't wait - to decorate that it.  It seems like it's been quite awhile since we did anything fun like that.  I need to update my front-door wreath too!  It's crazy, life just seems to keep on going without a skip in the beat.  I love my life and my family.  I am blessed beyond belief!!

No comments: