June 10, 2011

Hardest Day on Diet (so far)!

Now that I'm on my Liver Detox Diet along with a diet to cleanse the Candida out of my system I am feeling like I have more energy.  I'm kind of shocked.  However, I must say that yesterday was my hardest day so far!  I was craving sugar so badly.  I hope that now I'm over that bump in the road that I can continue without anymore harsh cravings.  I was really good and didn't eat any sugar or anything with sugar in it, but I tell you I could have eaten a whole bag of tootsie rolls.  But the thing that kept me from doing it was that I knew that I would only be hurting myself.  I put some lime juice in water and drank that and it seemed to get me through.  I am looking forward to being healthier and it seems to be happening.  There will be more info to come.....

No comments: